Provider of information solutions enhancing the performance of science, health, and technology professionals, 9k employees
Senior Product Development Manager
As part of product management team in PharmaBioTech division, Medical Products subdivision supported roadmap and maintenance development for flagship product as well as SDLC governance for a new product. Acted as Voice of Quality (GxP) in Product Management and Development Team. Bridged technology and business stakeholders.
- Served as Product Owner for SCRUM development team for two products (Quosa and Quosa PV).
- Served as Product Manager for Quosa for eight months, raising NPS from previous 12 months average of 1 up to 7, and then 9.
- Wrote product specifications for refactoring effort of the QUOSA product, including security and regulatory requirements considering GxP needs of target market.
Life Sciences Consultant
Member of multidisciplinary professional services team; owned bibliographic products non-standard RFP/RFI’s and sales engineering across EMEA; advised on product capabilities to integrate into complex projects, expanded skill and responsibility as PV, Data Quality, Data Security and GxP software compliance SME for team and PBT Division.
- Performed GxP assessment and wrote the functional/non-functional specification to fulfil regulatory requirements for a new product (Quosa PV).
- Contributed to new Pharmacovigilance’s Go To Market strategic plan for the PBT division.
- Devised methodology for formulating and validating queries for PV purposes on Abstract & Index databases (2 conference presentations and a whitepaper, knowhow incorporated on EMBASE PV Wizard).
- Implemented (including validation) migration of large Literature Current Awareness for Medical Affairs/Medical Information maintaining complex Copyright compliance (Sanofi/Pasteur/Zentiva).
- Succeeded in driving the implementation of a Quality Management System and the creation of a Quality Manager position.
- Multiple publications, industry articles eg:
- Pharma R&D Today , The EMA’s literature screening service and pharma and Dos Anjos, J. 2015,
- “Complexities and new potential in Pharmacovigilance”, Pharmaceutical Market Europe, November 2015, pp. 44-45
- Multiple presentations and webinars:
- Electronic Document Management Conference 2016 (DIA)
- Pharmaceutical Information and Pharmacovigilance Association Conference 2016 (PIPA)
- Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit 2017
Elicitation of relevant requirements and cross-referenced with product functionalities. Developed pilot installations to validate value proposition. Collaborated with cross-functional teams on the new features required by customers. Supported account team in demonstrating product value and ROI in support of significant customer contract negotiations (sale, up-sale or renewal).
- Deployed and supported large Drug Safety literature screening project (Sanofi global PV).
- Planned, executed, and delivered multiple data migration projects, including programming for data conversion and migration validation.
- Performed query conversion and harmonization for 800 medicinal products, including programming of string generation ready for import (Sanofi).
- Became PV domain SME for both Product and PharmaBioTech division.